Home > Offers to Sell > Telecommunications & Networks > Telecom Equipment & Accessories > Telecom Parts
||Jinmuyu Electronics Co., Ltd
||RM 132 Building 16 Tianqianwan Tongzhou, Beijing
||10/10/19 9:29 GMT
13.56 MHZ RFID readaers and modules
JMY6122 is a series of RFID read/write module. It has various functions and
supports multi ISO/IEC standard of contactless card. The RF protocol is
complex, but the designer combined some frequent used command of RF card and
then user could operate the cards with full function by sending simple
command to the module.
The impedance between RF module and antenna was tuned by impedance analyzer.
And then the module has excellent performance and stability.
The module and antenna is split design. 50ohm coaxial cable are linked the
antenna and module.
1. Main Characteristics
• Module split antenna, connected by 50ohm coaxial cable, flexible antenna
size and layout
• EMV2010 certification ability
• 4 SAM slots and 512K bytes data FLASH, full fill payment system usage
• PCD model: NXP CL RC663
• Working frequency: 13.56MHz
• RF standard: ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693, ISO7816
• Anti collision ability: Full function anti collision; be able to process
multi-cards; be able to set operate single card only.
• Auto detecting card: Termsed, default OFF, could be set
• SAM slots: 4, T=0 & T=1 9600, 19200, 38400, 55800, 57600, 115200bps
• Power supply: DC 5V (±10%)
• Interface: USB HID, RS232C, UART or IIC by order
• Communication speed:
UART: 19200bps, 9600bps, 38400bps, 57600bps, 115200bps
USB: 2.0 HID class
• Interface level: UART / IIC 3.3V (5V tolerance)
• Max. command length:
• Power consumption: Max.150mA
• Operating distance: 100mm (M1 typical distance, depending on card quality)
• Dimension: 86.5mm * 65mm * 9.5mm (without Antenna)
• Weight: About 30g (without Antenna)
• ISP: Supported
• RoHS: Compliant
• Operating temperature: -25 to +85°C
• Storage temperature: -40 to +125°C
Minimum Order: 10 pieces
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.