Home > Offers to Sell > Chemicals & Plastics > Chemical Auxiliaries > Other Chemical Auxiliaries
Product name:2-Methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one hydrochloride
Name for short：MIT.HCL 99%
Molecular Weight : 151.61
3(2H)-Isothiazolone,2-me , thyl-, hydrochloride (9CI);4-Isothiazolin-3-one, 2-
3-onehyd , rochloride;
Boiling Point: 182.8 °C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 64.3 °C
Solubility: solved in water.
Appearance:white crystalline powder
Appearance —— White crystalline powder
MIT·HCl, Assay % ≥99
MIT Assay % 65~70
CMIT Assay ppm ≤500
Loss on drying % ≤15
Suitabe for use in daily chemicals, cosmetics, paints, synthetic polymer emulsions,
and other water-based systems
1. With bactericidal, antibacterial, highly-efficient, broad-spectrum, and long-
2. Miscible with water and easy to use.
3. Will cause no harm at the recommended concentration of using.
4. Don’t accumulate in the environment; easily degraded.
5. Suitable for use in the medium of the pH value in the range of 2 to 12.
6. Good compatibility with body care products in surfactants and emulsifiers
Usage and Cautions
1.For use in paints, synthetic polymer emulsions and other water-based systems, the
general concentration of using is 0.05-0.1% (w/w); for use in daily chemicals, the
concentration is 0.02-0.1% (w/w), depending on the storage environment and whether
the product is susceptible to damage of microorganisms.
2. It can be added at any production step; but it's suggested to be added at the
final step at less than 50 ℃; avoid adding at a temperature of higher than 50 ℃.
Wear protective clothes, rubber gloves, goggles and masks; avoid any contact with
the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
1,000 kg per IBC drum, 200 kg per drum.
Storage and Transportation
To be stored at room temperature in a dark dry place; with a shelf time of one year
Minimum Order: 1 kilograms
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.