Home > Offers to Sell > Food & Beverages > Food Processing & Others > Food Processing Machinery
||Henan Winner Vibrating Equipment Co., Ltd.
||No.1, Gongye Road, Xinxiang County, Henan Province, China
||8/6/18 1:14 GMT
Airflow screen for food and chemical industry
Product overview of Airflow screen for food and chemical industry:
Airflow screen for food and chemical industry is based on aerodynamic theory,
the fine powder for the screening of high-precision screening equipment.
Product Applications of Airflow screen for food and chemical industry:
1. Widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, paper, metallurgy, building
materials, rubber, machinery and other industries.
2. Continuous screening of 80-500 purpose powder material, arbitrarily
Operating principle of Airflow screen for food and chemical industry:
The air sieve rejects the traditional principle of gravity potential energy,
and opens up a new way of screening the kinetic energy of the carrier fluid.
It is in a closed state using high-speed air flow as a carrier, fully diffused
powder particles with sufficient kinetic energy to the screen jet, to achieve
the purpose of rapid classification. Therefore, the production of large screen
airflow, high efficiency, non-stick network, not blocking mesh, fineness
Product features of Airflow screen for food and chemical industry:
1.Large output, each output is 5-10 times that of ordinary shaker or higher.
2. High screening efficiency, through the screening rate of 85-95%.
3. Adapt to a wide range of fineness, screening high number of mesh, screening
80-500 classification purpose powder material.
4. Screening grading standards accurate.
5. Screen loading, no load, long life, easy to replace the screen simple.
6. Structure closed, negative pressure production, no dust scattered.
7. Noise is small, low power consumption, suitable for continuous production
Minimum Order: 1 sets
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.