Home > Offers to Sell > Business Services & Service Equipment > Finance, Banking, Insurance & Legal
||Asset Securities Funding, LLC
||7260 Azure Dr
||Las Vegas, NV 89130
||1 714 213 1694
||7/11/09 23:51 GMT
Bank instruments, sblc, bg, pof, mt 760, mt 799, mt 103
Proof Of Funds/Instruments
POF Accounts from $100K USD to $10B USD available
Pricing ranges between 0.5% - 13%
POF: We offer cash backed Proof of Funds accounts issued from top world banks like Bank of America, HSBC and Citibank.
Accounts can be issued in an individual's and/or company's name.
This type of account is verifiable and capable of being blocked via MT760 in favor of a third party (International Accounts Only).
It is important to understand that this is not a loan. Funds cannot be moved or depleted and are not meant as “working capital”.
Instruments from $10M USD to $10B USD available
Pricing ranges between 3.5% - 20%
Instruments: We offer Standby Letter's of Credit (SBLC) or Bank Guarantee’s (BG) , all from top 25 world banks, which can be blocked, or delivered via SWIFT as needed.
The SBLC’s and BG’s that we issue are irrevocable, negotiable, assignable, transferable, without protest or notification, and can be borrowed against.
Leased Bank POF’s and Instrument Services Offered
• SBLC (Stand by letter of Credit)
• SBLC (Hard Copy Only), can be encumbered * call for details
• Swift MT 799
• Swift MT 760
• Swift MT 103/23
• Tear Sheet – Account Statements
• Reserved Funds Letter
• Bank Blocked Funds Letter
• Bank Capability Letter
• Bank Comfort Letter
• Bank Proof Of Funds Letter
Any further questions or interest, please feel free to contact us at jwood@asfllc. net. We would be happy to assist you.
We value your time as much as ours, so please, only send inquiries or applications from individuals who have the funds available to pay for the service they require and who have answered the following 8 questions (include answers with all inquiries):
1. What instrument type is needed:
2. FULL details as to what the instrument is needed for:
3. The size of instrument you require (dollar amount):
4. When you will need the instrument (approximate date):
5. The length of time you will need the instrument:
6. If you need a SWIFT, what type? (if N/A, write N/A):
7. Sample text (If you have it):
8. How much you have set aside to pay for the service, NO UP FRONT FEE (moneys will only be released once the instrument as been accepted and verified and or the account):
Thank you for your time.
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.