Import-Export Bulletin Board VIETDELTA CORP Logo

Home > Offers to Sell > Agriculture > Agrochemicals, Feed & Fertilizers > Fertilizers

Contact: Delta Viet
Company: VIETDELTA CORP
20/5 Dinh Bo Linh Str., Ward 24, Binh Thanh Dist., Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Hồ Chí Minh City 700000
Vietnam
Phone: +842835119589
Fax: (84) 28 35119559
E-Mail: Send Inquiry
Date/Time:  10/7/19 4:14 GMT
 

Bat Guano/ Bat Manure

Organic fertilizer is derived from animals applied to the soil to provide
plant nutrients. It is processed from biomass,animals waste,it has
eliminated the toxic and hazardous substance, riched in a large number of
beneficial substances.
Item: Bad Guano
Material: 100% bad guano from natural
Appearance: Dark Grey, solid pellet form
Origin: Vietnam
Size: 7-15 mm
Moisture: 15-20% max
Packaging: 25 kgs/pp bags
Documents: Invoice, Packing list, B/L, C/O, Phyto
Payment Term
- T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against
copy of shipping document.
- L/C 100% at sight of Commercial Invoice value
Delivery time
Within 10-15 days after receiving TT 30% deposit or L/C at sight 100% is
opened
Price: Change according to different quality, quantity and package
*************************************** , **************
Address: 20/5 Dinh Bo Linh Street, Ward 24, Binh Thanh District, HCMC. Ho
Chi Minh City (HCMC)
Telephone: 84 28 3511 6807
Fax: (84.28) 3511 9559
Email: info@vdelta.com.vn 
Website: http://vdelta.com.vn/
Bat Guano/ Bat Manure
Enlarge Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Report Abuse

Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!

Post an Offer to Sell

© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.

IMEXBB.com