Home > Offers to Sell > Industrial Machinery & Equipment > Measuring & Analyzing Instruments > Electronic Measuring Instruments
||Tsingtao Toky Instruments Co.,Ltd
||Wali Industrial Gardon,Liuting Street,Chengyang District,
||9/14/17 6:04 GMT
Coating Thickness Gauge CM8828
The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint,
plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.) on magnetic
materials (e.g. iron, nickle etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of
galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer,
copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.The N probes measure
the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals. It is used on
anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to
aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous（Notice：Continuous mode is
convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
* One key operation, fast and convenient.
Operating Principle Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)
Measuring Range 0~1250 um / 0~50 mil
Resolution 0.1 um / 1 um
Min. Radius Workpiece F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type:
convex 3 mm / concave 50 mm
Min. Measuring Area 6 mm
Min. Sample Thickness 0.3 mm
Accuracy ± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um
Auto Power Off
Metric / Imperial Convertible
Battery Indicator Low Battery Indicator
Operating Conditions Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH
Power Supply 4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
Dimensions 126 x 65 x 27 mm
Weight 81 g (Not Including Batteries)
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.