Home > Offers to Buy > Energy > Fuel Oil
||Inx & Co.
||99A Nabulagala road
||Kampala P.O. Box 1783, Kampala. Uganda
||+256 071 1853775
||12/10/19 17:27 GMT
D6 and JP54
We want sellers who can supply jp54, jet A and D6 and in his procedure:
Click to Enlarge
Buyer issues icpo, with TSA/WITHOUT TSA
• Buyer issues a ICPO IREVOCABLE CORPORATE PURCHASE ORDER.ICPO
• Seller issues draft contact, buyer signs and returns to seller
within 3 business days along with signatories.
• Ministry of Energy Legalize the contract draft, buyer acknowledged
legalized contract and buyer contact the storage Tank Farm to Lease the
Storage Tank for 5 days to process/ collect the PPOP from Tank Farm.
A. Storage Reservoir Receipt (TSR)
B. Authorization to Sell And Collect (ATSC)
C. Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU)
D. Passport Product analysis
E. Commitment Assurance Letter To Supply
F. Statement Of Availability To The Product
G. Certificate Of Origin
H. Company Export License.
Buyer on-receipt of PPOP signed back the ‘MOU” which serves bond of
acceptance for seller to contribute 100% from seller loading port to buyer
and buyer to Contribute 100% at buyer unloading port. Seller to
legalized/registered signed the “MOU”
• Buyer contact the TANK FARM COMPANY in Rotterdam Where product is
currently stored to Sign the LEASE AGREEMENT for the TANK FARM Company to
officially handover the Storage Tank to buyer.
• Upon successful DIP TEST. Buyer makes 100% payment by MT103 TT wire
transfer for the total product available at the storage tank to the seller.
• Seller issues Title of ownership Certificate and all export
documentation to the buyer.
• Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the
hours after confirmation of the buyer payment.
• Seller submits the draft SPA for review for R&E monthly delivers.
In this Procedure the DTA LETTER MUST HAVE ONLY ONE SIGNATORY, AND MUST
HAVE NO BUYER TANK FARM INFORMATION
NO BUYER’S TSR BEFORE DIP TEST. Buyer dips in seller's tanks
If seller accepts that stated terms and conditions let him send me his SCO
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Buy
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.