Home > Offers to Buy > Minerals & Metals > Metal Products > Other Metal Products
||Inx & Co.
||99A Nabulagala road
||Kampala P.O. Box 1783, Kampala. Uganda
||+256 071 1853775
||11/2/18 11:22 GMT
GOLD BARS 92% au and above
Attention seller we want gold bars/nuggets above 100 kg/month, and price
Click to Enlarge
must around US$ 16,000/kg.
Purity above 92% au; procedure is as below
Your FCO (Word format) should cover the following KEY POINTS:
1. After Seller calls Refinery owner and the parties agree, a contract (the
FCO will suffice) is signed and copies exchanged by email that will be
2. Seller agrees to pay for all export and import expenses to the Refinery
including flight expenses (pure CIF NY NY).
3. Seller/Representative MUST accompany gold shipment to JFK International
Airport in New York.
4. Seller must provide the Refinery info about incoming flight, including
the airport, carrier, flight number and expected arrival time and date well
in advance so the Refinery can meet shipment on time without waiting.
5. Buyer meets Seller/Rep at specified Airport with shipment clearing gold
through US Customs.
6. The Buyer after clearing gold through customs will transport Rep and
shipment in an insured Limousine with security personnel to the Refinery.
7. Seller/Rep will be provided nice hotel accommodation during refining at
the Hilton Hotel and transport back to airport.
8. The gold is assayed and refined under the close observation of
Seller/Rep., and the process is videoed for legal reasons. Transfer of
Ownership: After the assay is done, Seller accepts Refinery’s result, and
Refinery will pay Seller via Bank SWIFT/WIRE for the refined gold received
within 24 / 48 hours. Payment to Seller is based upon the amount of refined
9. If the price is discounted more than 20/25%, the Buyer will reimburse
the Seller for all export expenses (i.e. export taxes, shipping, Rep
expenses and Insurance (110% of value)).
10. For Intermediary comfort, the Seller agrees to include the broker
commissions in his price to the Buyer, but then the Buying Refinery agrees
to pay all intermediaries out of (subtracted from) the agreed upon sale
price. The net price is the sale price minus the agreed upon Seller
commissions, plus export costs if stipulated.
11. Commissions will continue to be paid by the Refinery with all rolls and
extensions until the contract ends. These commissions must be clearly stat
Send me your fco, spa, skr pop, and commission to
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Buy
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.