A) COMMODITY: Aurum Utalium (AU)
B) FORM: Gold Bars. (1KG)
C) PURITY: 96% as Minimum Value
D) FINENESS: 22+Carat.
E) PRICE: 20% Discount
F) ASSAY: The final assay at Buyer's
G) ORIGIN: Burkina Faso/Mali/Guinean
H) PAYMENT Guarantee: BANK GUARANTEE OR SBCL
I) PACKING: Export Boxes
J) QUANTITY: 500 Kilos - 1 MT per Shipment (12
K) TRANSACTION CURRENCY: US DOLLARS
L) DELIVERY: Buyer's nominated Airport Free
M) Export Location: Benin, Cotonou ( Free Trade Zone)
Option 1. CIF, base on Financial Instrument such as the following:
C. BANK GUARANTEE
D. All Financial Instrument MUST be from a Prime Bank company.
E. MT799 BLOCKED FUND FOR ATLEAST ONE YEAR DURATION.
Option 2 Procedures:
1. An Upfront payment of 12.16% is required for documentations before
shipment is made in seller's home country.
2. The Buyer is requested to fly to sellers home country for due
diligence of sellers company before transaction commences or has an
option of appointing a legitimate representatives on his behalf should
he or she is not able to fly down to sellers home country.
3. All representative of a buyer must have their passport copies and a
letter sent to Seller Company before meeting could be arranged.
4. Full payment of product is made after the refinery of the buyer has
issues its final assay report within three banking days.
5. The buyer shall or will make its full payment against the against
the refinery result.
Minimum Order: 25 kilograms
Click to Enlarge