Home > Offers to Sell > Textile Fabrics & Leather > Textile & Leather Machinery > Other Textile Machinery
||KLEAN Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
||Tangtou Industrial Zone, Shishan Industrial Park, Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong, China
||8/2/19 8:26 GMT
Industrial Oil Mist Collector
A frequent result of heatsetting process of fabrics with a stenter is the
release of heavy hot fumes containing organic oil vapors, dye staff
particulates, finishing auxiliary mist, fabric scraps, etc. causing prodigious
heat losses and air pollution.
Waste heat getting released along with the flue gas can be recovered using our
heat recovery unit and can be supplemented into the tenter frame again, while
the cooled flue gas passes through a pre-filtration device, where fiber
particulates can be separated, then enters a heat exchanger and gets further
cooled down to a certain level where our ESP performs best, and finally enters
our ESP, where organic oil vapors, dye staff particulates, finishing auxiliary
mist getting captured and condensed can be collected and put into other proper
use, leaving the processed flue gas coming out clean
1. Enormous efficiency: Oil Mist Removal efficiency≥95%, particulate removal
efficiency≥95% (at rated airflow capacity).
2. Quantity of waste oil collected by the ESP system can be huge and the oil
features a comparatively high purity, thus the financial investment in this
system can pay off over a short period of time.
3. Maximum security against fire hazards: consummate electrical protection
functions,complemented with an efficient Fire detection and Suppression system,
leaving no fire hazards undetected and no open flame unquenched.
4. Modular structure, plus multi-power control, ensuring the proper performance
of the whole system even if some of the power packs failed to work.
5. Ease of cleaning and maintenance: Filter cells are washable and can be
easily accessible through the cell access door.
6. Intelligent control system: optional HMI touch panel with self-test and
Minimum Order: 1 sets
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.