Home > Offers to Sell > Industrial Machinery & Equipment > Others > Others
||Shijiazhuang Paint Company
||433 Zhongshan west road, Shijiazhuang city, Hebei province
||7/19/18 11:37 GMT
Interior Wall Primer
Click to Enlarge
The interior wall primer is composed of modified acrylic copolymer emulsion as
the film-forming material, has excellent penetrating power, can effectively
prevent the alkali damage caused by alkali in the substrate; has good affinity
to the substrate, can effectively increase the substrate strength , Uniform
substrate water absorption, to ensure the long decoration.
Improve the adhesion of the topcoat; To prevent the chemical erosion to topcoat
Increase the decorative function of the topcoat;
For the building interior wall concrete, cement mortar, masonry and other
substrate surface, can also be used for indoor decoration requirements of the
wall or board. And widely used in a variety of residential, office buildings,
factories, schools and other internal walls of the substrate closed.
Typical Application Of Coating
Interior Waterproof Putty → Interior Latex Paint → Interior Wall topcoat
Spraying, brush, roller
1. Before painting, the wall should be clean, dry, solid, no ups and downs, no
crisp and greasy;
2. Wall to be painted water content should be ≤ 10%, PH <10 before painting,
otherwise coating film will be easy to fall off, whitening or decolorization
powder off phenomenon may happen;
3. Should be fully stirred before using, brushing at least twice, overcoating
interval time not less than 4 hours (25 ℃), working humidity ≤ 85%, the
working temperature not less than 5 ℃;
4. Should be fully stirred before using, according to the site temperature,
humidity, to choose the ratio of thinning to suit the different requirements of
the application methods;
5. Latex paint should avoid organic solvent contamination;
6. Pay attention to the necessary labor protection work during application.
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.