Home > Offers to Sell > Food & Beverages > Drinking Water & Softdrinks > Carbonated Drinks
||Nizona Corporation, Japan
||Sannomiya Venture Bld. 622, Chuo Ku, Hamabe Dori 4-1-23, Kobe, Japan (651-0083) "
||81 (78) 200-6147
||11/29/19 9:58 GMT
Multi Vitamin Genki (HEALTHY) Ramune Soda
Multi Vitamin Genki Ramune Soda – Instant energy booster. Instead of
popping a multivitamin pill, do it with a soda pop the fun way!! Genki
Ramune Soda from Japan contains Ascorbic acid and a bouquet of vitamins (A,
B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D & E) essential for our body. Keep your cells,
ligaments, tendons and skin healthy. Best antioxidant to reduce the effect
of free radicals. Recharge, refresh, regain health and energy while having
your favourite fun drink.
Benefits of Multi Vitamin Soda will empower our body with the following:
1. Vitamin A helps skin grow and repair skin. Other functions of
vitamin A include the formation and maintenance of teeth, bones, soft
tissue, white blood cells, the immune system and mucus membranes.
2. Vitamin B1, or thiamin, helps prevent complications in the
nervous system, brain, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines.
3. Vitamin B2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It
plays a vital role in maintaining the body's energy supply.
4. Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin
that your body needs for several functions. Our body cannot produce vitamin
B6, so we must obtain it from foods or supplements.
5. Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body's nerve and
blood cells healthy, prevents anemia and helps make DNA, the genetic
material in all cells.
6. Vitamin C keeps the cells, ligaments, tendons and skin healthy,
helps treat common cold symptoms, aides collagen making in the body, works
as a powerful antioxidant and protects from the free radical damage.
7. Vitamin D plays a substantial role in the regulation of calcium
and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood, two factors that are
extremely important for maintaining healthy bones.
8. Vitamin E helps keep the immune system strong against viruses and
bacteria. Vitamin E is also important in the formation of red blood cells.
It helps the body use vitamin K.
Minimum Order: 11000 pieces
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.