Home > Offers to Sell > Chemicals & Plastics > Paint, Pigments & Dyestuff > Coatings
||Hunan Solar Chemical Co., Ltd
||#404, Unit 1, Building C-1, Rainbow Valley, Changxing Community, Guankou District
||1/3/20 8:32 GMT
Click to Enlarge
Parylene is considered by many to be the ultimate conformal coating for the
protection of devices,components and surfaces in the electronics, instrumentation,
aerospace, medical and engineering industries.
Coatings perform well as dry lubricants: static and dynamic friction coefficients
are equal and comparable to fluoropolymers with the advantage that they also have
good wear and abrasion resistance.
1. A Poly-para-Xylylene coating film formed by the chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
2. Parylene is a conformal protective polymer coating material utilized to
uniformly protect any component configuration on such diverse substrates as metal,
glass, paper, resin, plastic, ceramic, ferrite and silicon.
3. Parylene provides exceptional protection for the most extreme environmental
4. The Parylene film is chemically inert, no acid or alkaline material will attack
it in any significant manner.
5. Usages for the Parylene coating includes, implantable devices, fish tags,
circuit boards (SMT, Thruhole, or mixed technology) sonar applications, ultrasonic
applications, surgical devices, and elastomers.
6. Parylene coatings are completely conformal, of uniform thickness and pinhole
7. Parylene has no curing cycle, unlike other conformal coating materials. Once
deposited, it is ready to go to work.
8. Parylene has chemical resistance similar to Teflon. It resists attack and is
insoluble in all organic solvents up to iS00C and is resistant to permeation by
most solvents with the exception of aromatic hydrocarbons.
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.