Home > Offers to Sell > Energy > Others > Others
||Jiangsu Sunpower Co., Ltd.
||No. 8, Xingyuan Road, Huangqiao Industrial Park, Taixing, Jiangsu, China
||1/7/20 7:04 GMT
power tool lithium ion battery supplier
INR18650-2200mAh battery,2000mAh Li-ion battery supplier,lithium ion battery
for power tool,power tool lithium ion battery supplier
Safety Characteristic of bicycle 18650 battery
NO. Item Standard Test Method
1 Overcharge No fire、No explosion After standard charge, rest
for 10mins; then charge at constant current of 3C5A to 10V.(or charge at 3C5A
2 Forced discharge No fire、No explosion The battery to be
discharged with standard discharging condition, Inverse charge current =1C5A；
time: ≥ 90mins
3 Short Circuit test No fire、 No explosion The battery to be
fully charged with standard charging condition, and short the positive and
with wire resistance ≤50mΩ.Tests are to be conducted at 23℃
±3℃ and at 55℃ ±5℃, keep 24h or case temperature decline to 20% of the
max temperature ,test is over.
4 Crush test No fire、No explosion A battery is crushed between
two flat surfaces. The applied force is 13 kN±1kN by hydrocylinder, Once the
maximum pressure has been obtained or voltage decrease to 1/3 of nominal
voltage sharply, then release pressure.
5 Shock test No fire、No explosion The full charged battery is
fixed on shock table, to force a certain shock to three mutual vertical
direction, in initial 3ms, the min. average acceleration is 75gn,the peak
acceleration is between 125gn and 175gn.
6 Heating test
(130°C) No fire、No explosion The cells are fully charged
with standard charging condition, and put into incubator with nature air or
cycled air convected, heat battery by velocity of 5°C ±2°C/min to
130°C±2°C,and maintain for 10mins.
Cycling Test no leakage, no fire, no explosion The fully charged
batteries are placed in a test chamber and subjected to the following cycles:
a) Raising the temperature to 75°C ±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining
this temperature for 6 hours. b) Reducing the temperature to minus 40°C
±2°C within 30 minutes and maintaining this temperature for 6 hours. c)
Repeating the sequence for a further 9 cycles. d) After the 10th cycle,
storing the batteries for 24 hours prior to examination.
Warnings and Cautions in Using the high quality car 18650 battery
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion
please observe the following precautions:
● When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage,
please use the battery charger specifically for that purpose fully charge the
battery before use.
● Do not disassemble or open, crush, bend or deform, puncture, or shred;
● Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the
battery, immerse or expose to water or other liquids such as water, seawater,
drinks such as soft drinks, juices, coffee or others, or expose to fire,
explosion, or other hazard.
● Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic or conductive objects to
contact the battery terminals.
● Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped,
especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a
service center for inspection.
● The battery replacement shall be done only by either cells supplier or
device supplier and never be done by the user.
● Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with
the system per standard. Use of an unqualified battery may present a risk of
fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
● Don't keep a battery at rest for a long time (over 6 months). Safety
accident may happen when recharging battery which has a rest for a long time.
● In the event of a battery leak, do not allow the liquid to come in contact
with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with
large amounts of water and seek medical advice.
● Battery usage by children should be supervised. Seek medical advice
immediately if a battery has been swallowed
● Never disassemble cells. The disassembling may generate internal short
circuit in the cell, which may cause firing or other problems.
● Never incinerate nor dispose the cells in fire. These may cause firing of
the cells, which is very dangerous and is prohibited.
● Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its
● Do not mix our batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a
different chemistry such as alkaline and zinc carbon.
● Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, over-discharge
● Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
The cells might be damaged during shipping by shock. If any abnormal features
of the cells are found such as deformation of the cell package, smelling of an
electrolyte, an electrolyte leakage and others, the cells shall never be used
any more. The Cells with a smell of the electrolyte or a leakage shall be
placed away from fire to avoid firing.
The company founded in 2014, focus on producing cylindrical power lithium-ion
batteries. The company supply Electric vehicle cylindrical lithium battery,
which include 1500mAh, 1300mAh, 2000mAh, 2200mAh, 2500mAh, 2600mAh Li-ion
battery and 3000mAh Li-ion battery. All adopt the most advanced extrusion
coating production technology and yearly production reaches to 250 million Ah
power type 18650 High security lithium ion battery. Our products have high
quality and competitive prices.
If you want to learn more about the High security lithium ion battery, please
Minimum Order: 2000 pieces
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.