Home > Offers to Sell > Electronics & Electrical > Active Components > Sensors
||ISWEEK TECHNOLOGY LTD
||16 Floor, Building #3, Zhongke Mansion, Gaoxin South 1st Rd, Hi-Tech Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen,
||6/29/18 8:23 GMT
S509 IR Carbon Dioxide Sensor CO2 Sensor
S509 IR CO2 Gas Sensor Characteristics:
• -40℃~+70℃wide working temperature range high precision measurement
• Sensor automatic revision, zero drift an automatic adjustment
• Immune to poisonous and harmful material, have fight poisoning efficacy
• Work without oxygen to participate in
• Using the infrared principle scattered, and long service life
• Sensor work, can output the digital quantity and analog
• Has the standard output interface, peripheral use circuit is simple
Infrared gas sensor is based on bill-LangBo law and ir theory developed, we can
accurately detect methane, carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons, etc.
Sensor interior has intelligent processing chip, the gas absorption of light
signal conversion into gas concentration information, and digital signal and
linear output voltage signal and through the software algorithm in complex
linearization and precise processing temperature and humidity compensation of gas
density per second, and a time interval according to certain packet format
automatically send output.
When offered 3.0VDC~ 6.0VDC range voltage, S509 infrared sensor can be in
-40℃~+70℃ Wide temperature range normal work. The sensor to provide analog and
digital output interface. The user can through the interface auto receiving gas
concentration data and execution, use the function such as calibration is very
S509 IR CO2 Gas Sensor Specification
• Working voltage: 3.0 - 6.0V
• Resolution: 1‰FS.
• Response timeT90: ≤30S
• Measurement accuracy: ±3%FS
• Zero repeatability: ≤±1%FS
• Long-term zero drift: ≤±1%FS/year
• Working temperature: -40℃~+70℃
• Working humidity: 0~95%RH No condensation
Minimum Order: 1 pieces
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.