Home > Offers to Sell > Home Appliances > Kitchen Appliances > Other Kitchen Appliances
||Shenzhen Dissna Technology Co., Ltd.
||4F, Min Le Technology Building, Min Le Industrial Park, Minzhi, Long Hua District
||4/8/19 2:54 GMT
Upmarket ETL Digital Sous Vide Cooker Traitement Sous Vide Fesses Electric
Sous Vide Cooker is designed for the gourmet who strives to create "restaurant
quality dishes" in the comfort of their home. Professional chefs and high-end
restaurants have been relying on Sous Vide cooking to achieve that perfect
tenderness for decades.
The term "Sous-Vide" is French for "Under Vacuum", referring to the process of
vacuum sealing food, bringing it to a very precise temperature, and holding it
there for a period of time to achieve precise and amazing results. "Sous-Vide" is
synonymous with superior taste, and the highest quality.
Sealing food in pouches permits it to cook in its own juices, retaining the
vitamins and minerals from within the food, natural flavors are intensified, food
is healthier, more tender, juicer, and tastier.
The process relaxes the fibers in meat, poultry and seafood so marinades and
seasonings are more easily absorbed for greater flavor.
Cooker creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking for perfect
The product can be used on meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, vegetables, and fruits.
1. PC material
2. Power : 1100W
3. Voltage: 110-240V 50/60Hz
4. Temperature accuracy: ±0.2℃
5. Temp range: 32-210°F / 0-99°C
6. Time range (timer): 0-99 hours
7. Water cycling system
8. Dry heating protection
9. Adjustable timer and adjustable temperature system
10. Circulation speed: 2500-3000 rotating speed
11. Water pump circle direction: 360 degree
12. Product size: 8.5 x 8.5 x 36cm
13. N/W: 1kg
14. Warranty: 12 month
Android 5.1 or later
iOS 8.0 or later and the iPhone 5 or newer
1. WIFI control
2. Touch screen
Color box: 40.5 x 19.7 x 9.7cm
Master carton: 44 x 43.5 x 35cm
QTY: 6pcs / carton
20”/40”/40HQ”:2394pcs/4944pcs/5934 , pcs
1. Use caution to avoid burns: Do not touch the hot surface or the heated water
while using the sous vide. Turn off the sous vide and allow the cooker to cool
before emptying water from the cooking container.
2. Use caution to avoid electrical shock: Never immerse the power cord, plug, or
entire cooker in water or other liquid. Do not fill the water past the [MAX] fill
line. Never immerse the control panel or upper section of the device in water or
other liquid. If the device or any of the specified areas is submerged, unplug the
sous vide immediately and contact the Customer Care team.
3. Operate the cooker in water ONLY. Do not use in any other liquids or operate
outside of water. Maintain the water levels between the [MIN] and [MAX]
4. Never operate the sous vide with the stainless steel element cover removed.
Always ensure the cooker is securely clamped.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before
6. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
7. Do not operate the cooker with a damaged power cable or plug, or after the
product malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner.
8. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
9. Place your cooking container on a heat protector or mat to avoid damaging work
10. Always seal food in a bag or jar before submerging it into the water of the
11. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may
increase the risk of food borne illness; refer to the minimum cooking times
provided within this guide.
12. Do not use the sous vide for any use other than outlined within this guide.
13. Spilled hot water can cause serious burns. Keep appliance and cord away from
14. Product is not intended for outdoor use, and is intended for household use
Minimum Order: 500 pieces
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (http://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.