Home > Offers to Sell > Industrial Machinery & Equipment > Others > Others
Enhanced Anti-pollution Flashover Coating RTV-II
A functional insulator coating to protect insulators in pollution area, such as
industrial area, coastal area and other extreme environmental conditions, also
can be used in normal environmental conditions.
RTV-II/ PRTV is a one part and new type Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV)
silicone rubber coating, also be referred to as High Voltage Insulator Coatings
(HVICs) is based on extensive research and development work that lead to
upgrade the RTV coating.
Our RTV-II silicone rubber coatings work on the principle of providing a
hydrophobic surface limiting the leakage current to harmless levels in the
presence of moisture and contamination, reduction of pollution related
flashover risk and a long service life. To prevent pollution flashover, to
avoid power outage and protect electrical power equipment.
The advantages of Enhanced Anti-pollution Flashover Coating RTV-II:
1. Ready-to-use without adding solvent to make thinning or excessive
mixing/shanking before use. Easy to use in different conditions.
2. Excellent self-cleaning and long-term resistance to weathering and a wide
variety of pollution environments.
3. Long-term hydrophobicity, Suppression of leakage current, discharges and
4. Reduced maintenance expenditures and revenue losses, easy to maintain as in
washing, compared to conventional insulator surfaces.
5. Facilitated cleaning in case of extreme pollution deposition (e.g. cement);
even most difficult pollutants can be wiped off by cloth.
6. Strong adhesion to the insulator surface, withstand high pressure.
7. The service life is longer than normal RTV coating, at least 15 years in
most service conditions. Stable operation, long-lasting performance.
8. Nontoxic and environmental friendly material.
Application Scope of RTV Silicone Coating for Insulator:
1. RTV-II is ideal Suited for use on both new & old insulators of transmission
line and substation, different kind of bushings in substation. Can be used,
unprimed, on a variety of insulator substrates including glass, porcelain, HTV
silicone and composite insulators.
2. Further suitable as a refresh coating over old RTV coatings provided the old
RTV coatings is properly cleaned and still displays strong adhesion to the
3. Can be used in a wide variety of pollution environments including, but not
limited to, salt spray, salt fog, industrial (cement dust, fly ash, carbon
black, acid emissions, etc.) and desert sand.
4. Designed for use in AC and DC systems, in substations of all voltage levels
and on transmission lines under all voltage conditions ranging from low
distribution voltages to very high transmission voltages, Rail way, Switchgear
5. Our RTV-II Silicone Rubber Coating can effectively protect ceramic
insulator, glass insulator, long rod insulator, CT, PT, bushing, circuit
breaker, Hollow porcelain insulator, porcelain surge arrest, switchgear
cabinet, Transformer insulator and other outdoor electrical equipment.
Ruisen is a professional silicone coating supplier, we provide rtv silicone
rubber coating, weld spatter resistant coating and etc. Want to know more?
Please contact us.
Minimum Order: 1 short tons
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (https://www.imexbb.com/)
Involved in International Trade? Become an Advertiser!
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.