Home > Offers to Sell > Agriculture > Agrochemicals, Feed & Fertilizers > Fertilizers
||Shanxi Guangyuan Fertilizer Co.,Ltd
||C-602, Yishang Building, No.48 Nanneihu
||1/28/21 8:12 GMT
Product : Potassium humate
Molecular formula：C 9 H 8 K 2 O 4
Propert , ies:Potassium humate is a non-uniform aromatic hydroxyl carboxylate,
which is black in appearance, powdery, granular or flaky solid, soluble in
water, alkaline, containing hydroxyl, carboxylate and other active groups, and
is a highly efficient organic potash fertilizer, because humic acid is a kind
of biological active agent, it can increase the content of available potassium
in soil, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, and improve the absorption
and utilization of potassium by crops. In addition, potassium humate can also
be used as a treatment agent for oil drilling fluid, mainly used to prevent the
collapse of the shaft wall.
• Soil Conditioner. Improving soil structure. Increase the ION exchange
capacity of the soil.
• increase resistance to soil pressure, especially by reducing high salinity in
• increase nutrient uptake and humus content in the soil.
• prevent pollution of soil by heavy metal ions and other harmful substances. •
fertilizer efficiency promoter. The utilization ratio of nitrogen and
phosphorus was greatly increased.
• A plant growth stimulant that promotes root development and stimulates seed
• improve nutrient absorption and balance by combining nutrients with humic
• increase crop resilience. Such as resistance to cold, drought, pests, and
• promote healthier, stronger plants and improve their appearance.
•Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, which speeds up
Storage and transportation:
Products should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
Package: 25/50KG woven bag lined with plastic bags, or according to the
requirements of customers.
Appearance powder / granule / flake
Humic acid (dry basis) 40-70%
Water solubility 75-98%
PH value 8-10
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (https://www.imexbb.com/)
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.