Import-Export Bulletin Board  

Home > Offers to Sell > Health & Beauty

Contact: Frank De Bruyn
Company: REVEL BV
Volkerakstraat 57
Amsterdam 1078 XP
Netherlands
Phone: +31684738836
E-Mail: Send Inquiry
Date/Time:  9/2/20 1:36 GMT
 

POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR

we can supply any kind of medical product such as
disposable medical face masks nitrile gloves vinyl gloves latex
gloves thermometers hand sanitizers garments gowns coveralls shoe
covers bouffant caps ... approved by FDA CE ISO.


Below is our Quotation.

COMMODITY: Nitrile Gloves

COLOR: Blue

PRICE RANGES:(ALL PRICES ARE CIF/ COVERS SHIPPING TO
DOORSTEP/WAREHOUSE)

8 Euros per Box (500 Boxes ~ 1000 Boxes)
6.00 Euros per Box (2000 Boxes ~ 5000 Boxes)
4.50 Euros per Box (>=5000 Boxes).

OVER 100000 BOXES WE PRICE AT EUR 3.5 EUROS CIF PER BOX

PACKAGING: 100 PIECES IN A BOX.

We deliver within 5 to 15 business working days by air. After Order
and Payment Confirmation.

PAYMENT OPTIONS/METHOD: Bank to Bank Transfer(Telegraphic Transfer) -
TranferWise (Telegraphic Transfer)

PAYMENT TERMS: 30% deposit against proforma invoice and remainder 70%
two weeks after goods arrive destination

We deliver within 5 to 12 business working days by air. After Order
and Payment Confirmation.

PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR

EMAIL ADDRESS?

PHONE NUMBER?

WHATSAPP NUMBER?

Minimum Order: 50000 pieces

POWDER FREE NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES - BLUE COLOR
Enlarge Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (https://www.imexbb.com/)
Report Abuse

Post an Offer to Sell

© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.

IMEXBB.com