Home > Offers to Sell > Paper, Packaging & Printing > Packaging Accessories > Adhesive Tapes
Teflon tape is made of Teflon high temperature cloth (or pure teflon film) as base material, sodium
treated on one side and coated with silica gel.
Thickness (mm): 0.08; 0.13; 0.15; 0.18; 0.25; 0.35; 0.4; 0.5
The main performance characteristics of Teflon tape are as follows
1. for low temperature -196 degrees, high temperature 300 degrees, with weatherability, anti-aging;
2. Non adhesion: not easy to adhere to any substance. Easy to clean;
3. Resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents;
4. Drug resistance, non-toxic. It can tolerate almost all kinds of medicament;
5. With high insulation performance, anti ultraviolet, anti-static;
6. Fire proof and flame retardant;
7. Easy to use and long service life.
Application range of Teflon tape:
1. All kinds of high temperature roller lamination, heating plate, film stripping workpiece;
2. Heat sealing of food, medicine and plastic bags;
3. It can also be used in the roller of sizing machine, thermoplastic demoulding and other industries. It
can be used repeatedly and easily replaced;
4. It is suitable for other surface treatment which needs anti sticking, corrosion resistance and high
5. For packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing, heat sealing, electronic and electrical industries.
Minimum Order: 100 pieces
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (https://www.imexbb.com/)
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.