Home > Offers to Sell > Environment & Recycling > Waste Management > Oil Purifiers
Long-Term Online Continuous Oil Purification Machine for Steam Turbine Oils
oil (e.g. turbine oil, lubricating oil, fuel oil) with kinematic viscosity
lower than 46 MM2/S.
A. Break all the oil-water emulsification structure in the medium.
B. Remove free water from the medium. The free water content of the treated
medium is lower than 100PPM, and the limit can be lower than 50PPM.
C. Filter out the solid impurities in the medium. Improve oil cleanliness to
NAS Grade 6 or better.
D. This equipment is not suitable for applications with very low water
content requirements, such as the removal of dissolved water.
1. High efficiency and low power consumption. No need electric heating system
and vacuum pump system, the power consumption of JSHCP-50 is only about 10%
of same flow capacity vacuum type turbine oil purifier.
2. The oil purification is a purely physical process, which will not change
the physical and chemical properties of oil and therefore prolong the oil
3. Equipped with oil-water interface detector, monitoring the water level and
drain the water automatically.
4. Equipped with PLC and HMI (touch screen), the operation of this machine is
very easy and highly automated. Convenient for monitoring the working state
of each component, suitable for long-term online operation.
5. Equipped with reliable brand oil pump, good sealing quality, low noise,
and long service life.
6. Equipped with comprehensive protection mechanism, such as power
protection, pressure protection, motor overload protection. If any protection
mechanism is triggered, the machine will stop working automatically.
7. After treatment by JSHCP-50 Coalescence-Separation Oil Purifier, the
quality and performance of oil will be significantly restored, the oil
cleanliness can reach up to NAS Grade 6 or better.
Minimum Order: 1 sets
Click to Enlarge
SOURCE: Import-Export Bulletin Board (https://www.imexbb.com/)
Post an Offer to Sell
© 1996-2010 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.